Mission, Foundation Of Beliefs
& Vision Statement
The Belmond-Klemme Community School District is committed to excellence and lifelong learning for ALL.
Foundation of Beliefs
· Academic excellence is paramount
· All students can and will learn.
· The communities of the school district will work together to promote a safe and positive learning environment.
· All students will be treated in a fair and equitable manner.
· The education system will challenge students of all ability levels to be their best.
· Learning is a life long journey.
Our students are the key to the 21st century -- becoming life-long learners, responsible citizens, and caring individuals.
It is the policy of the Belmond-Klemme Community School District not to illegally discriminate or tolerate bullying or harassment in its educational programs, extra-curricular programs, or its employment practices. The following protected classes are included in Belmond-Klemme’s nondiscrimination policy:
Race, color, age, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, religion, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, physical attributes, physical or mental ability, ancestry, political party preference, political beliefs, or familial status.
There is a grievance procedure for processing complaints of discrimination. If you have questions or a grievance related to this policy, please contact one of the district’s Co-Equity Coordinators: Lori Eekhoff, 1004 7th Street NE, Belmond, IA 50421, 641-444-4300 ext. 326,
or Tom Tyrrell, 411 Tenth Avenue NE, Belmond, IA 50421, 641-444-4300 ext. 348,
You must have Adobe Reader in order to access and read newsletters and other documents posted to our website.