Belmond-Klemme Employment and Human Resources Page
Teaching (certified) and long-term support staff (classified) positions are applied for through the state education jobs web site: the Teach Iowa web site, www.TeachIowa.gov .
Belmond-Klemme Community School District is looking to fill the positions listed below.
Belmond-Klemme Schools is accepting applications for the position of Business Manager. The Business Manager is directly responsible the business and finance operations of the school district.
The Business Manager
- establishes accounting, bookkeeping and evaluation procedures;
- prepares and manages the annual budget;
- purchasing and supply management;
- coordinates the district financial and payroll computer accounting system; and
- supervises the preparation of all records and accounts for the audit, among other duties.
This is a full-time, 260-day position, and comes with a competitive salary and full benefits.
Apply online by Sept. 15
- Business and/or accounting background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Computer skills necessary.
- Human relation skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude for responsibilities.
To apply, click the link for the Teach Iowa jobs site, www.TeachIowa.gov .
Jobs Listing (Posted on August 23, 2017):
Jr./Sr. High School
- Business Manager
- Part time PK-12 Media Specialist
- Teacher Assistant (Para)
- ESL & Spanish Teacher Combination
- Dual Language Para-Educator (ELPA Program)
- Nothing Open at this Time
To apply for any of the positions above, click the link for the Teach Iowa jobs site, www.TeachIowa.gov .
- Varsity Girls Track Head Coach
- Wrestling Cheer Coach 17-18 School Year
PLEASE NOTE: Belmond-Klemme CSD no longer accepts job applications on paper, and it no longer accepts job applications as e-mail attachments. All applications must be submitted through the online application process.
Click the link for the Teach Iowa jobs site, www.TeachIowa.gov .
For substitute, short-term, and temporary positions, click on the "apply" link next to the jobs listed below.
Please direct inquiries to Dr. Dan Frazier, Superintendent of Schools at 411 10th Avenue NE, Belmond Iowa 50421. Email 641.444.4300 ext. 2225