1. Report cards will be coming home this week for 2nd quarter.
2, The test over My Name is Maria Isabel will be on Tuesday along with the skills test and spelling test.
Reading and Language
1. We will be finishing up on My Name is Maria Isabel on Tuesday and starting a new story on Wednesday called "Marven and the Great North Woods".
2. Strategy focus: Problem-Solution Frame
3. Spelling List: Words that hae the Final long e sounds
4. Grammar focus: Other Irregular Verbs
5. Other skills covered: prefix re-, mis-, and ex, identifying words that belong to a word family, following directions, and how to take notes
6. Test over the story will be scheduled for next week.
- We are learning about the SW Region of the United States. The students will be able to describe the physical geography of the SW, identify typical landforms of this region, describe the climate of this region, identify the adaptations needed to live in a dry climate, and explain the importance of oil to their economy.
- Daily Oral Geography Sheet Week 8 is due on Friday for a grade.
- The students will represent and solve division problems with up to a three-digit dividend numerically and with number disks requiring decomposing a remainder in the hundreds place.
- Represent and solve three-digit dividend division with divisors of 2,3,4, and 5.
|<< Previous post||Next post >>|