1. There is an early out on Wednesday at 1:00 for Professional Development.
Reading and Language Arts:
- Poetry unit: we will be writing various kinds of poetry pieces this week during our whole group reading time.
- Grammar focus: review those lessons we have struggled with previously in our problem-solvers theme.
- Spelling : we will be testing over our poetry list on Friday and will continue working with the list we started last week due to the short week we had.
- We will continue working with our earth and space unit this week. Students will learn about the layers of the earth, earthquakes and how they are measured, and the three different types of volcanoes.
- This week we will be learning how to measure angles using our protractors, draw angles, and identify and measure angles as turns and recognize them in various contexts.
|<< Previous post||Next post >>|