1. There is no school on Friday. (Good Friday)
Reading and Language Arts:
- Story from Heroes Theme: Lou Gehrig: The Luckiest Man
- Reading Strategy Focus: Fact vs. Opinion
- Grammar Focus: Possessive Pronouns
- Spelling List: Words with VCV Patterns
- Other Skills Covered: Dividing words into syllables that contain a VCV pattern, how to read a chart, word histories in a dictionary, collecting data to make tables and charts,
- All tests will be taken on Thursday!
- Continue filling out our journals by gathering information on fossils using a webquest site assigned. Then we will create posters demonstrating our findings on fossils.
- We are now moving into Module 5 and working on decomposing fractions. Students will be asked to draw tape diagrams number bonds to represent given fractions. Then we will get into adding fractions using same denominators.
post under : Ms.J's News for the Week of May 1stMs. J's Newsletter for the Week of May 22ndMs. J's Newsletter for the Week of May 22nd
|<< Previous post||Next post >>|