- The Music Man Square field trip is scheduled for Wednesday, May 24th. We will be leaving the school around 10:00, eating lunch when we arrive, and then touring the facility. We will return around 3:00.
- This is the time to be returning library books this week so students won’t have to pay fines at the end of the year.
- End of theme wrap-up on Nature Friend and Foe
- Stories being read: “Lost on a Mountain in Maine” and “Volcano Disaster”
- Reading strategies reviewed: Making inferences, Topic, Main Ideas, and Supporting Details, and Following Directions
- Spelling list: Review over words covered in this theme…..40 words
- Grammar : Review over adverbs and prepositions
- This week, we will be wrapping up our chapter on the history and economy of the Southeast Region. We will be completing our review questions and filling out our study guide for the test the following week. Daily Oral Geography Sheet #21 will be assigned and checked on Friday as well.
- We will be comparing fractions greater than 1 by creating common numerators and denominators, solving word problems with line plots, and add and subtract fractions using decomposition.
post under : Ms. J's Newsletter for the Week of May 22nd
|<< Previous post||Next post >>|