- Three ring (preferred) or spiral notebook
- TI-83 or TI-84 Graphing Calculator (TI-84 preferred for Statistics)
- Pencil (preferred) or pen
- Available by arrangement before or after school.
- If I am available, study hall is a great time to get extra help.
- Homework will be graded on a scale from 0 to 4 points.
- Homework is graded for full credit only until the due date. All late work is graded at 50% of the actual score. Late work will be accepted up to the day of the test.
- If you are going to miss class for a known reason (field trip, family vacation, etc.), please get your assignments before you depart so you can stay on schedule with your class.
- If you are home sick and have access to the Internet, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply with what we are doing in class that day. Although you will be given an extra day to get your homework completed because you were absent, you will know what you are missing and be better prepared to move on when you return to class.
- When you are absent, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to get your missing work.
- Any test can be retaken. The scores on original test and retake will be averaged to calculate your grade.
- Quizzes cannot be retaken.
- All points earned from tests will be weighted at 70% of your total grade.
- All points earned from quizzes, homework, notes, and projects, will be weighted at 30% of your total grade.