Our students are the key to the 21st century – becoming lifelong learners, responsible citizens, and caring individuals.
The Belmond-Klemme Community School District is committed to excellence and lifelong learning for All.
Foundation of Beliefs
- Academic excellence is paramount
- All students can and will learn
- The communities of the school district will work together to promote a safe and positive learning environment
- All students will be treated in a fair and equitable manner
- The education system will challenge students of all ability levels to be their best
- Learning is a lifelong journey
- Learning will be purposeful, challenging, stimulating, and rewarding for ALL students
- High academic performance will be required
- Community involvement will be an integral part of school planning
- Discrimination of any form will not be tolerated
- Ineffective employees will be not tolerated
- Emphasis and resources will focus on academic achievement for the PreK-12 instructional programs